Geeman's progress

Follow Alan's progress as he sets out to change people's lives for the better.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The advantage of a bad back..

..is that I have had time to do some things that I wanted to do.

I know I needed to put something else on here for example.

In the past week and a half, my online network has swelled from about 12 to well over 50 people (and it's still growing). This is good.

I have a bad back (which is not so good) but hopefully my friend Jay fphealth Ruddock can help me with that today.

We are getting on well with our present foster placement (or so I was told this morning by our Support worker) and it's nice to see our efforts are being noticed. It's also nice to see a little kid wanting to go to school!

Hungry - more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home