Geeman's progress

Follow Alan's progress as he sets out to change people's lives for the better.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thought for the day?

I was thinking about this yesterday on the train home and it occurred to me that I perhaps need to add value via this blog each day.
It probably isn't sufficient for me to tell you how I'm getting on, how busy or bored I am or what the weather is like (it's very dull here today by the way).
So, on this new note, here is the first 'thought for today'

Thought for Today

If your morning has started of dull, grey, boring and miserableas indeed mine could seem to have done, take a moment to changeyour mind.
If you really want to feel dull, grey, boring and miserable today thenjust leave things as they are and despite the world around you'sbest efforts - that's probably how the day will feel.
If however you'd rather feel energised, alive and ready for actionthen here's a clue.

BE Different

Act as though you're energised, smile, walk with purpose
Take action and take it firmly and quickly - even making the first
coffee of the morning could be a task well done in this way.
The more you act as you want to feel, the more you will feel
energised, alive and ready for action.

Try it - I did.

Laters

Gizmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home